by Hrishikesh Pardeshi, Co-founder of Flexiple, Remote Tools & Remote Clan
A month or so back, I was curious to understand objectively how Covid-19 has affected our work-life and what permanent impact the crisis will have on remote work.
So, we spoke to ~1000 people about
- 1. Their experience working remotely suddenly
- How prepared or supportive was their company?
- Does their company have any long-term plans around remote?
In this session, I will focus upon
- Statistics & findings based on our survey
- Lessons/ best practices to tackle the points mentioned in the survey
- What the future of (remote) work looks like - tools, communities, companies