11: 00 am ET - Adoption of Digital Workflows – Is ‘Remote Working’ Here to Stay? (Ziad Lammam, VP of Product Management, Teradici)
The pandemic lockdown forced many companies to quickly switch to a remote workforce and now that we move toward reopening our economies, the ‘office’ or ‘workplace’ will not be what we remembered. In fact, businesses of all sectors have already begun redesigning their spaces, altering their procedures and implementing new technologies to keep their workers healthy – some even adopting permanent work-from-home policies altogether. Gartner research found that 74% of organizations plan to shift some employees to remote work permanently. Consulting company Global Workplace Analytics estimates that when the pandemic is over, 30% of the entire workforce will work from home at least a couple times a week.
In this session I will discuss:
- How Teradici, pioneers of PCoIP Technology became their own case study during the lockdown.
- Data security, data sovereignty and trust – securing your infrastructure for remote working are even more crucial during the outbreak and what we’ve learned.
- Performance and user experience shouldn’t be compromised –whether you employ knowledge-based or graphic intensive workers, reliability is key.
This is your opportunity to ask questions and get answers from our experts.
12:00 pm ET - Prioritizing data sharing initiatives (Hassan Jaferi, CEO of Bitnobi & Meredith Brianna Lazowski, Head of Product Design)
Now more than ever, enabling secure data sharing in organizations is essential to effectively enable businesses, research and so much more. These initiatives can be very large and daunting for organizations and networks to manage and get started, but with the challenges come with exciting opportunities. As a secure data sharing platform, here at Bitnobi we have been exposed to some fairly large data sharing initiatives such as collaborations between big pharma organizations and hospital networks teaming up to make cancer care data more accessible for research and care plans.
In this session we will cover:
- The current challenges of data sharing we are facing
- The opportunities for data sharing initiatives in this changing landscape
- An overview of some very complex data sharing initiatives we are working on in healthcare and government
- Our learnings & takeaways to help get started on data sharing initiatives in your organization