11:00 am ET - A Balancing Act On a Tightrope During a Pandemic – The Circus That Has Become Our Lives (Anastasia Valentine, AI Technology Commercialization at Rhonda.ai)
Join this session for key takeaways and practical advice including:
- Identify what matters most. Create your non-negotiables and stand by them.
- Define your vision of the “new normal.” What does it include for you and yours and what do you want to let go.
- What steps do you take to create a positive, compassionate company culture to see us into the future.
12:00 pm ET - Out of Sight Out of Mind? The Future of Making Remote Work, Work (Jenn Vukojevic, Organizational Development & Communications Specialist, Pythian)
The modern workplace has shifted and remote working is becoming the norm globally. In fact,50% of people worldwide are currently working outside their office for at least half the week according to a study conducted by the International Workplace Group (IWG).
But besides equipping your employees with a laptop and having video call meetings, what are we really doing to make our remote employees feel connected to the company and how do we overcome the us versus them mentality between remote workers and those working in the office? It’s time organizations take on the heavy lifting by building initiatives into their business strategies that will help our remote workforce stay connected and engaged.
Here’s how you can make remote work, work:
1. Create a culture of inclusion and belonging.
2. Build Trust. It’s at the heart of employee engagement.
3. Share stories to cultivate empathy & understanding