11:00 am ET - Lead, Care, Win: 9 Valuable Lessons to Become a Leader Who Matters (Dan Pontefract, Leadership Strategist & Author)
If anything needs to be learned from the pandemic, it is that we should not be afraid to change. Our long-term recovery depends on it. Best-selling author and leadership strategist Dan Pontefract will outline 9 insightful yet super-practical leadership lessons that will help you with your personal leadership during and after the pandemic. Every human interaction is crucial. Every exchange can be mutually beneficial. It's time to change. It’s time to start becoming a more caring leader.
- Recognize the need to be both a leader of self and of others, regardless of your role or title.
- Discover ways in which to apply a more empathic and genuine form of leadership.
- Design a new model of leadership for yourself that focuses on getting tasks accomplished, but in a kinder, collaborative, and giving way.
12:00 pm ET - Designing Choices that Ignite Change (Liora Raitblat, Senior Strategic Change Consultant, Deloitte)
Change has become a constant, and 2020 has proven to be no exception (to put it lightly). Our world has recently been thrown into virtual workplaces, however, this isn’t your typical “work-from-home” situation. On top of technological barriers, a challenge exists to develop new habits and practices for our teams to adapt, behave and succeed during these times. As we begin to embrace the environment that technology creates, it becomes more important than ever to humanize the world of work. How do we manage the change from the human perspective in the context of a growing remote presence? How do we not only operate remotely, but begin to thrive as a team in this new way of working?
In this session, we’ll explore how we can:
- Design choices that ignite change
- Remain ‘human’ in a technology-driven world
- Build a sustainable version of tomorrow